DESIGN: STEPH'S VS LINGERIE CARD


When was the last time I made a homemade card? Probably 3rd grade.. As alluring as graphic design and Illustrator tools are to a young creative, there's nothing quite like getting back to the artistic roots of design and creating something real, tangible, imperfect.. Sometimes, we need to take a step away from the macbook screen and create something with our actual hands.


I had the perfect opportunity on the eve of one of my dear friend's lingerie party! My friend and I decided to put together a little gift box full of goodies from our local Victoria's Secret. So, I only saw fitting to make a card modeled after this truly beautiful, yet expensive, establishment. Now, obviously perfection was NOT an element.. But it was so rewarding knowing that every cut and every paste and every trim was done by yours truly, and not by my highly advanced software programs.  

No comments

Back to Top