CHEERS!:



I would like to propose a toast to one of the best friends I have ever had. Whether we're throwing away our paychecks at little caesar's, or holding late night meetings discussing the tragedies of our ex's, or almost dying in a broken down car that just doesn't want to make it through the intersection....every step has been an experience that I will always hold close to my heart. 

This girl is one of those rare friends that usually don't come around too often. I can't actually remember "becoming" friends...all I remember is one day, I turned around and I had the closest thing to a sister that I could fathom. There aren't that many people in my life that I can personally say I trust with my whole heart; someone who will make your problems their own trials, sit there and listen while you vent, knowing they will never look at you differently because of it, and push you stronger in your dreams, no matter what that might mean for their own agenda. If you have any friends like this, hold on tight and don't let go. Learn all you can from them and never be afraid to show them your heart...they'll help it grow. 

I am so blessed and honored to have you in my life and I am so thrilled that God chose me to be a part of yours. God only knows the crazy lives we have ahead of us, but one thing I'll always know is that you will be right there with me. I love you Jen Cortes! 


No comments

Back to Top